Blog 100 História : Chico Buarque gets angry at the success of the parody O Bando

Chico Buarque gets angry at the success of the parody O Bando

More than the nerve to ask someone like Chico Buarque overnight, the esquerdalha (left scoundrel) was faced with another fact that in the same way, for them, is nothing but an affront to the "almighty" of art and culture national. The piece in question is a parody of the music band, Chico Buarque, which is authored by Filipi Trielli and Danilo Gentili argument, and that is already on the Internet a few years ago, but only now gained momentum. The parody is titled The Gang, and so started the revolt of Chico Buarque himself. The Artist would have been more than irritated upon learning of success in social networks parody O Bando do in social media. Only on You Tube profile, Chinchilla, the parody has almost 300,000 hits. The Band is a clever critique of petismo, the petralhismo and this special time of victimization Chico Buarque, is now also a balcony to criticize what we might call "chiquismo" (the action victimize Chico Buarque de Holanda)...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ec20JZNr24
Check out the lyrics of the parody The Gang!
The BANDO
Was idly in class the teacher called meLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robotFilled me with distilling rancor catchphraseLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robot
The mensaleiro who counted money stoppedAnd the blogger who took freaked advantagesThe girlfriend who liked to BeagleHe stopped to touch up her makeup
The Sakamoto who hated the system likesThe Marilena who was missing ChauiuThe whole was esquerdalha assanhouLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robot
Was idly in class the teacher called meLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robotFilled me with distilling rancor catchphraseLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robot
I did not have to face Bakunin bag or FoucaultLike Chico and I think he's a great singerProfessor said that the most beautiful thingWas exploding bomb made Marighella
The rubra March spread and the right not seenThe Paulo Freire became holy and fucked with BrazilThe Faculty all adornedLobotomizar to me, turn me into a robot
I saw that capitalism was ugly and cruelI saw that in Cuba was good and I loved FidelI wrote down everything on the iPad and put on your computerThen I'll teach you because I turned teacher

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

MULHERES AFIRMAM TER FILHOS COM ETS

Um grupo de mulheres dos EUA dizem que tiveram filhos por alienígenas e descrevem o encontro com os extraterrestres como os melhores ...